What is E-Z Breathe?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Take A Deep Breath
The air that you breathe in your home is filled with contaminants – from molds and mildew, to toxins and odors – that are caused by excess moisture and humidity.
E-Z Breathe™ expels the the excess moisture that causes stale, polluted air, while creating a complete air exchange in the home, resulting in a fresh and healthy living environment.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Does Your Home Show Warning Signs?
- Dampness and moisture on walls, floors and windows – even in dry weather
- Musty basement odor
- Cold, damp basement
- Mold and mildew
- Indoor allergic discomfort
- Peeling paint and rotting windows sills/frames
- Sweaty, icy windows during winter months
E-Z Breathe™: The efficient choice for a moisture-free home
- Maintenance free and easy to operate with no filters to change or buckets of water to empty
- Energy efficient: Costs less than $2 per month to operate
- Large capacity: One E-Z Breathe™ unit does work comparable to seven dehumidifiers
- Versatile: E-Z Breathe™ is used in full basements, slabs or crawl spaces